Thursday, October 22, 2009

proposal defense

huh...... just completed our department proposal defense for my thesis: a case study conducted in research center regarding on Knowledge sharing. like what i had mentioned in my very previous post i am under the supervision of the Dean of the faculty, i will like to thank him for his help though he is a very busy with his work....

The comments from the panel i m on the right track and a good progress and presentation tonight... huh! but i suffered from rushing back home although i had reach UNIMAS 6.30, but i found that my file cannot operate on computer at CAIS (library).. so i rushed back and reached campus by 7.30... what a hectic experience? haih.... actually i noticed something wrong when i was on my way to campus at the 1st place, but i just ignore it.... sigh~*

but everything already settled..... i can proceed with my master thesis when the letter is issued to me so that i can start with my work.....

No comments: