Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MASTER thesis

Currently found that, quite tension due to my submission date for my final draft of thesis is around the corner... and yet, i haven't collected my data via interview.... Yesterday, i received the letter from my respondent organization who requires me to send the research proposal to Director of HRD unit under Jabatan Ketua Menteri as their organization is State R&D establishment...

WOW!~ that's my answer.... i had sent my letter before CNY and after many calls were made and emails were sent.. this was the answer from the management... left less than 3 weeks, i should be ready for the thesis... now still finding solutions to find other suitable respondent, and it has to be approved by my supervisor too...

Oh Lord Buddha... help me please as i m running out of time and let me find the suitable candidate ASAP..... if not, i might have to extend my studies...