Sunday, August 30, 2009

resigned

last friday was my last day in GA company, i had been in that organization for two weeks, the environment is ok for me, the colleagues are nice and helpful... but i m steel-hearted to make such decision due to some negative effects on my own...

after joining GA, i suffered from insomnia where cant sleep well and cant concentrate in class after a packed office work. thus, i decide to pass my resign letter to my boss and hope he will understand my situation... and my supervisor is urging me to finalize my proposal... i m quite tensed~!~

although before my last day, had a drink with most of the colleague and they persuade me to stay back, and they will help me~ in that mean point of time, i was aroused by the promises given by them and they mention about the good renumeration package from the company where the staff are rewarded 5.5 months bonus end of the year... WOW!that's attractive... indeed i did think of staying back for it.. but after some discussion with shan, i found back my pace and i will stick to my original plan to concentrate on my studies now... thanks!SHAN for your advice... appreciate it....

two weeks in the "real" working life, you will find out different things and that will lead you to search your own goal of life in the future... but luckily i did experienced that, at least i know better about air-cond, the procedure in the handling customer, spare parts and the servicing of air-cond..

No comments: