Thursday, April 2, 2009

good news



Today i received an email from my lecturer who did offer me to be her RA for a period of time, a bit surprise that she told me that i might got the chance to get it... hmm... really a nice job lar i think, in research for my master theses, this will be a good foundation for me to explore more and more in the world of knowledge..

Frankly speaking, doing research in undergraduates is totally different with master level. the complexity of the concepts and the literature that you would dig yourselves in those journals to look for ideas. just like what Xiang Ru has told us, when you learn more, the more you don't know.

Indeed, this is another journey for me in my career since i quiting my 1st job after my graduation. It gives me so much experience that i would like to reflect on me myself, but i never regret to take this job. but human like to aim higher in pay and also personal satisfaction. (Maslow theory).