Monday, August 30, 2010

Official notice for Convocation

After two years hardship, finally i can harvest the fruit now. Though my student life continues just right after my undergraduate programme, i would rather treat that two years as a buffer state. (For science students, definitely you know what buffer solutions' function are rite?). However, after prolonged my "occupation" as a student in IPG (Institut Pendidikan Guru), i found out that it would be my better opportunity and prospects in my career. Moreover, the way of thinking is different as compared to other colleagues. The lecturers would have pay more respect to you because you might have the same qualification like them, the most incredible thing was one of my lecturer asked me to grade a undergraduate thesis for him. hmmm... it made me feel, WOW~ can i do that?

still not very sure whether can i go back for my convocation or not... because there might be some other compulsory activities that i have to attend.

No comments: