Monday, July 27, 2009

interview

today, seems like usual working day for me in UNIMAS, indeed i m waiting for a call to confirm the interview which will be conducted in KL.... until 4:30pm, my phone was quite silent... then i think i should be proactive to call the branch manager to confirm it... he said the GM hasn't decide it yet, he will call me ASAP once he got to know the information.

about 6:30pm, a call was received from branch manager.... "Tay, the most suitable time for you to go for interview is on Friday morning, 9am at Kota Damansara." we will provide you accomodation in Tune hotel... i reject his offer, stating that i will just live in my cousin's house... i will bring my mum along since for a long time she didn't meet Aunty....

hopefully everythings run smoothly in KL..... May Buddha, Dharma, Sangha always with me!~
SADHU SADHU SADHU.......

No comments: