Friday, March 20, 2009

bad day

yesterday was a terrible day for me, the presentation was really bad..... huh~ really embarrasing!~ its because of not enough preparation and misunderstanding between colleagues, so it really was an unforgettable experience. first time in my life, being "shot" by Dr. and criticized..... hmm... nevermind, i know its a hard way for us especially the part time student in the course.. however, i discovered new things and concepts which is relevant in writing papers.... in such a way, i did grow up.... nevermind, its a process....

but one of my group members was not satisfied because "kena shoot" coz, in her point of view that we actually don know the format for the presentation then she blame it on the other colleagues from other group. i think this would create some "issues" between us, something weird lar.. may be i think too much lar..

i had made up my mind to struggle through the following semester to complete in time... still cracking my head to find a field for me to do research on.... SIGH! no more working, no more other distraction, concentrate and concentrate...

No comments: