Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009 master programme

this semester i got 3 module/ subject for my master programme
Human Resource management
Management in workplace
Statistic for social science

basically this year's programme is a continuity from my 1st semester where we will discuss more on the management portion whereas last semester i was exposed to the development of human resource in career development, organisational development, training and development.

the two subject in management seems are the same but in Human resource management it is more on to strategic planning whereas in management in workplace is more on to the management function: planning, organising, leading and controlling.

In statistics, i hate maths; but in order to collect data and make the raw data into useful information we do need some help in technology. i will learn SPSS software to help me to analyse the data and make some conclusion according to the study. hopefully, this gonna help me in my thesis writing...

1 comment:

lulu_ma said...

SPSS? good, learn n teach me. i use that software for my research too. data analyse